Life starts on the other side of fear. Define your own success, not society. Don't hesitate because you never know what you might miss.
So I’ve been noticing many things on Tumblr talking about inspiration walls and basically anything about being positive in life. I was listening to music and I think it was trying to tell me something about being positive because it played so much uplifting music.
So I though I would make list o things that I thought were good the past week like Catniss does in The Mockingjay.
1. I got an epic Spider-man tank top
2. I made friends/acquaintances at school and was pretty decent socially. So I guess my social skills are improving?
3. I didn’t have to wear solid black to work for once.
4. My background got submitted for work so I can get a raise which is coming in the next 2-3 months.
5. I found enough money to buy the Star Wars tank top if it’s still at the store.
6. I realized in the past 3 years what a family is.
7. I have also realized that I have changed, in my opinion, dramatically as a person for the better. Still working my way to be the best I can be.
8. Third times the charm for getting into college. I’m actually going right now.
9. My aunt paid for my cell phone bill because she heard that I didn’t have a lot of money for books and other school stuff.
10. I got several comments of how nice my hair looks so that upped my self-esteem.
still upset that the films never acknowledge that Peeta loses a limb in the first arena and goes through the Quarter Quell with a prosthetic leg
or that Katniss has suffered permanent hearing loss in one of her ears and now requires a hearing aid
or, you know, the Avoxes
because, you know, why show disabled people doing things
On a bike ride home from work
Cousin: I can't wait to get home and eat.
Me: The kitchen is waiting for us!
Cousin: I've been neglecting the fridge. It sits there alone and untouched.
Me: I'm sorry babe. I know I've been at work. Don't worry, I'm going to eat you out now.